Pour yourself an Old West Margarita and join us for our review of 2007’s 3:10 To Yuma.
Our guest today is Chelsea, who walks us through overcoming adversity, surviving abuse, and becoming the best version of yourself, regardless of your circumstances.
Shake up a cocktail, and join us for Chevy Chase’s first solo outing, 1985’s “Fletch.”
The guys get together and put to bed the dumpster fire that was 2020.
Shake up your first cocktail of the year while joining the discussion of the Guy Ritchie classic “Snatch!”
Shake up a nice seasonal beverage and settle in as the guys discuss the most faithful adaptation of Dickens’ A Christmas Carol to date.
Stir up some holiday cheer with an original cocktail, Abuelita’s Chocolate, and the Christmas classic “Scrooged!”
Ho ho ho, and welcome to the Cocktail Cinema review of everyone’s favorite Christmas flick, DIE HARD!
It’s a Wonderful Life was full of valuable life lessons. Many of those lessons it never even intended to teach us. Things like:
1. In the good old days, everything was black and white.
2. Every time a bell rings, a cliche gets its wings.
3. Jumping off a bridge is dangerous…unless you’re jumping in after someone else. Then, you know, it’s cool.
4. Jimmy Stewart was really good at playing one character: Jimmy Stewart.
5. Regardless of whatever people have told you, the universe does in fact revolve around you. If you had never been born, no one anywhere would ever be happy.
For more snarky content like this, visit our website: https://the-price-is-write.com/
Check out our podcasts: https://open.spotify.com/show/3Hk2vk7DhnNNr4kwolhKGC?si=zdJAbQCUSEO9gng0GrF-Dg
If you like what you find, support our Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/priceiswrite?fan_landing=true
The guys wax eloquent about the first in a new generation of spy films.