It’s a Wonderful Life was full of valuable life lessons. Many of those lessons it never even intended to teach us. Things like:
1. In the good old days, everything was black and white.
2. Every time a bell rings, a cliche gets its wings.
3. Jumping off a bridge is dangerous…unless you’re jumping in after someone else. Then, you know, it’s cool.
4. Jimmy Stewart was really good at playing one character: Jimmy Stewart.
5. Regardless of whatever people have told you, the universe does in fact revolve around you. If you had never been born, no one anywhere would ever be happy.
For more snarky content like this, visit our website: https://the-price-is-write.com/
Check out our podcasts: https://open.spotify.com/show/3Hk2vk7DhnNNr4kwolhKGC?si=zdJAbQCUSEO9gng0GrF-Dg
If you like what you find, support our Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/priceiswrite?fan_landing=true