The Hunger Games books and subsequent film series took the world by storm in the early 2010s. The post-apocalyptic hellscape that was depicted seemed almost possible, but still firmly rested in the land of fantasy. As we have learned in years since, this apocalypse is closer to being a reality than we originally thought. So…what else can we learn from The Hunger Games?
1. It’s all fun and games after someone gets hurt.
2. Climbing trees is an essential life skill.
3. If you are dying in the woods, the most important thing you should do is cover yourself in an elaborate camouflage.
4. If you threaten to eat fruit on live television, people will give you what you want.
5. The government really is out to get you.
For more snarky content like this, visit our website: https://the-price-is-write.com/
Check out our podcasts: https://open.spotify.com/show/3Hk2vk7DhnNNr4kwolhKGC?si=zdJAbQCUSEO9gng0GrF-DgIf you like what you find, support our Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/priceiswrite?fan_landing=true